We are devoted team of mental health specialists whose practice is easily accessible online.
In our practice we help you develop the means to answer all the hard questions that you are asking yourself every day and cope with stressful and traumatic situations.
We believe that anyone can achieve psychological and emotional wellness, even if that may require a little outside help. Reading about it and/or consulting with our team, can be a good place to start.
Mila Petkova Ph.D.
psychoanalyst, founder, author and editor of MilasWellness.com and MiPsy.net
Practicing in Barcelona and online.
psychoanalyst, writer and life coach
Why did we chose to be online counselors?
For better or for worse, we are all connected with the immense stream of digital information and all we can do now is take advantage of it. Psychotherapy isn’t excluded from this tendency. Many young specialists, like us, turn to the digital means of communication in order to give more options to their clients.
This way of work allows our clients more flexibility with their graphics, it is more accessible and location independent. Contact with us is easier. And of course, we can offer competitive rates thanks to the savings we make from not renting an expensive office in a fancy area of the city. Now you can receive psychotherapy from your comfortable home, office or even your favorite cafe.
Who can benefit from online counseling?
- Anyone working in stressful environment;
- Anyone who would like to improve crucial details of his/her life, such as communication with family members, abilities to get over loss and separation, strategies to cope with work issues and relationship problems, etc. ;
- Anyone who suffers from general anxiety, social anxiety, body image issues, etc.;
- People who have suffered from excessive alcohol or drug consumption/abuse in the past, but still need someone to accompany them trough the difficulties of their recovering process in a long term;
- Family members of people with such issues;
- Anyone who travels a lot or moves frequently from one city/country to another for work or leisure;
- Anyone who finds it difficult to dedicate more time for him/herself because of his/her busy schedule;
- Anyone who wants to remain completely anonymous.
Who can’t benefit from them?
- People with severe clinical psychological conditions;
- People who believe that meetings that are not held in person, lack intimacy and are ineffective;
- People who just hate technologies.
Can we meet in person?
Yes, of course, we can meet in Barcelona – Spain or Sofia – Bulgaria.
Text us for more details.